Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kajol: 'Working with Shah Rukh Khan in Chennai Express still a rumour'















Kajol has revealed that suggestions she is part of Shah Rukh Khan'sChennai Express are still at "the rumour stage".

The Bollywood star has been tipped to feature alongside Rani Mukherji and Anushka Sharma in the three-heroine project.

"I have no idea as yet. Even I have just heard about it. It is still a rumour. It is in the rumour stage currently," she told Bollywood Reporter Sunny Malik. 

Kajol was recently in London to attend the ARTiculate Gala charity event, hosted by Pratham UK. 

She also spoke about her special appearance in Student of the Year, saying: "The emphasis is on cameo, literally. By the time you will say cameo, it will be over."

The actress had previously interacted with lead actors Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan when they worked as assistant directors on My Name Is Khan

"The first time I heard that Karan is launching them, I asked them that now you are on the other side of the camera, how it feels like to go from the crew to cast basically," she revealed. "They were both a bit nervous and said it's completely different and really scary.

"I said, now you know what we go through and next time I don't want to hear any nonsense from you guys. No, but they were really wonderful as assistants. I have seen the trailers but have not seen the film much. But whatever I have seen, they will do really well, touch wood, and they look fantastic."

No comments:

Post a Comment

yllix