Monday, December 24, 2012

Shahrukh-Deepika at the press meet of Zee Cine Awards









Shah Rukh Khan andDeepika Padukonecame together for a press conference held specifically for the Zee Cine Awards 2013. The press conference was organized at Panchgani, Mumbai on this Wednesday evening.
The duo currently has been shooting in Panchgani for Chennai Express that is being directed by Rohit Shetty.
Shah Rukh Khan during the interaction with the media said, “I have been associated with the channel ever since its inception. Being a part of whatever they do has always made me feel privileged. I am indebted to them as many times when my films didn’t do well, they helped me out through satellite rights. I have always done what is in my capacity.”
Shah Rukh Khan had been associated with Yash Chopra since a long time. Their association extended beyond work and Yash Chopra had been family to SRK. His sudden death had immensely moved him. He had even tweeted saying, “I have lost a father figure. When we were shooting in Kashmir Yashji told me that this is his last film, that time I couldn't understand what he meant by that but today I have understood it all.”
He even said, “I'm happy that he had a painless death in his sleep. I'm sure Allah miya wanted some entertainment and he took Yashji from us. I'm happy now, the people back in heaven will get to see some good cinema and chiffon saris.”
Thus he has been approached to bid adieu to this veteran filmmaker by performing on stage. He said, “I will pay tribute to Yash Jee by dancing with the leading ladies of his films. However, we are still in the stages of finalizing things”.
Puneet Goenka, who is the managing director of ZEE said at the press meet, “This year is very important to us as Zee TV completes 20 years of its existence, also it accounts for 100 years of Indian cinema. After creating a footprint across the world in various places, we want to bring it back to its hometown Mumbai, where the Bollywood industry exists.”
He also added, “No Zee Cine Awards have been held without Shah Rukh Khan, and this year too it won't happen without him for sure.”This award ceremony will be attended by the A-listers of Bollywood. The event will take place on the 6th of January. The show will be aired on TV on the 20th of January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

yllix